Saturday, June 26, 2010

Today's Life Lessons

1. Cards always win in the end. Royals who?
2. The US still has a long way to go before being international super-ballers, but at least we're making strides. Too bad the World Cup only comes once every four years. Guess we just have more time to improve for our next showing.
3. Though American chai may not compare to the Kenyan variety, it still has a special power to make me feel safe and comfortable as it does when served with chapati.
4. I have no clue where I'll be a year from today, but the several ideas I've had so far make me giddy with anticipation.
5. Acts 2:44-45. Read it. Someone had me read it aloud today after giving me a window unit ac for free. I had already starred it in my bible, but it took on a whole new humbling meaning today. Now it's a challenge.

No comments:

Post a Comment